2019 Field Law Post-Secondary Summit
November 28, 2019
Join us for our fourth annual Summit to focus and collaborate on legal issues facing Alberta’s post-secondary institutions.
Topics to be covered include:
- Innovative Governance During Challenging Times
- Update on Recent Labour Relations Board Decisions
- Bicameral Governance under the PSLA (Q+A session)
- Harassment Investigation and Adjudication
- Accommodation and Mental Health Issues
- Freedom of Expression on Campus - Policy + Practice
- Current Litigation + Recent Case Law Round Up
Wednesday, November 27
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Field Law Calgary Office
400 - 444 7 AVE SW
Thursday, November 28
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Calgary Marriott Downtown
110 9 AVE SE
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for Board of Governors Members, Senior Management, Institutional Secretaries, In-House Legal Counsel, Administrators, and Labour Relations and Human Resources Practitioners.
A rate of $189 is available at the Calgary Marriott Downtown. Book your stay at http://bit.ly/fieldlawmarriott19 by November 8.
Early Bird: $225 per person + GST (until November 8)
Regular: $250 per person + GST
For more information, please download the brochure here
For more information contact Frank Molnar, QC at 403-232-1782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Joanne at email@example.com.