Field Law’s Professional Regulatory group acts as general legal counsel to a number of professional regulatory colleges and organizations. As the regulator’s general legal counsel, Field Law supports the regulator in all areas providing advice on regulatory, corporate and business matters.
Field Law can assist with:
- Regulatory matters including registration
- Continuing competence
- Unauthorized practice and mandatory registration
- Organizational governance
- Standards of practice and codes of ethics
- Legislative development and reform
- Administration, and in
Field Law also offers a full range of corporate and business law services including commercial leasing and real estate, employment, insurance, business immigration, contracts and corporate law.
Contact us to discuss how we might assist your organization to carry out its mandate in the public interest.