The complexity and uniqueness of the commercial and residential real estate markets, especially in Alberta, require a collaborative, goal-oriented approach to projects. At Field Law, we partner with you to find practical and effective legal solutions for your entire project or any phase of it.
For more than 100 years, lawyers at Field Law have been providing strategic advice and counsel to many of the country’s largest real estate developers, investors, lenders, owners and managers. As a recognized market leader with 13 lawyers and five paralegal staff and a long history and intimate knowledge of this constantly evolving area of law, we have guided our clients to their goals in a wide variety of significant real estate projects in western Canada.
Field Law demonstrates our commitment to you by:
- Understanding your business and goals
- Giving your clear advice, because clarity matters
- Providing you with creative, practical solutions to your business challenges
- Moving at deal speed
- Hosting extranets (virtual deal rooms) so all deal/project parties can quickly, easily and securely access deal/project documents 24/7/365
- Integrating legal process improvement (LPI) initiatives into our workflow
- Using leading edge communications and productivity technology
- Being cost-conscious and cost-effective. We’re innovative and flexible on fee matters, and welcome alternate fee arrangements (AFAs)
- Adding more value to the relationship through publications, seminars and client events
- Collaborating with you to provide clear client-oriented solutions.
Our goal is get you to project completion in an efficient, practical and cost-effective way. We pride ourselves on the clarity and practical nature of our advice and services.