Field Law has a multifaceted background in providing advice and counsel within all areas of litigation. We represent clients before all levels of court in Alberta as well as the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Canada, and before a wide variety of tribunals, boards and commissions.
We work closely with clients to find practical and economical solutions to disputes utilizing alternative methods such as mediation, arbitration and mini-trials to resolve a wide range of legal disputes.
Field Law has a skilled and knowledgeable group of litigators who provide assistance to clients in numerous areas including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Class Actions
- Corporate and Business Disputes
- Debt Recovery and Restructuring
- Estate Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Indian Residential School Claims
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Metis and First Nations
- Pensions and Benefits
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability