Calculation + Response to Whole Person Impairment
November 24, 2023
Whole Person Impairment ("WPI") Ratings have taken on greater implications in a world where claimants seek to ensure that they can prove that their injury is not a “minor injury”. WPI can be assessed by a variety of specialists, with assessments sometimes varying greatly between experts. But what is a WPI rating and how can defence professionals respond to such an assessment?
Join orthopedic surgeon Dr. Mark Trump, BSc, MSc, MD, FRCSC and Field Law's Jill Bishop for a complimentary webinar that will discuss:
- What is WPI and how is it calculated?
- How may WPI assessments differ between specialists?
- How should various WPI be assessed together?
- What does a WPI mean and how does it relate to disability?
- What affect does a WPI have on damages assessed in a personal injury claim?
- What are some strategies to respond to a Plaintiff's WPI assessment?
Who should attend? The webinar will be of interest to adjusters and claims examiners investigating all types of personal injuries.
Original broadcast: November 24, 2023
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org