Legal Fundamentals for Manufactured Home Communities
June 20, 2023
Understanding the legal aspects of manufactured and modular home management is crucial for anyone involved in the day-to-day operation of these communities.
Join Field Law’s Paul Kolida and Trina Jackson for an in-depth workshop that will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your knowledge, network with colleagues, and gain practical strategies that will empower you to excel in managing your manufactured home community.
Topics covered will include:
- When can you pass along legal charges to the tenant?
- What is the difference between RTDRS Orders, Court of King's Bench Orders, and landlord's distress seizures?
- What are the best practices for when a tenant passes away?
- What are quit claims and when should you use them?
- What are some best practices for when there is a security agreement registered against the home and the tenants are in breach of their lease agreement?
- Who can have security cameras and how can you best deal with tenants that complain about privacy concerns?
Who should attend? This session is designed for owners, landlords, managers and office staff of modular and manufactured home communities.
Date: June 20, 2023
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org