People, Pets + Parking: Understanding Condo Bylaws vs. Condo Rules
May 12, 2023
Join Erin Berney and John Gilbert for a complimentary webinar series designed for Property Managers based on the challenges seen most frequently: people, pets and parking. Have a legal question? Want to learn what other issues are plaguing property managers? Drop-in for a few minutes to ask a question or stay for the full hour and hear the discussion. Your questions guide the session and Erin and John provide their legal perspectives.
Our May 12 session will cover the difference between condo bylaws and rules, including:
- What is the difference between condo bylaws and condo rules?
- How are condo bylaws and rules created, enforced, and updated?
- Which types of issues are covered by condo bylaws, and which are covered by rules?
- Can condo bylaws and rules be challenged or changed, and if so, what is the process for doing so?
- What happens if there is a conflict between a condo bylaw and a rule, or between two different rules?
Who should attend? This session is designed for Property Managers or anyone involved in renting condominium properties.
Original broadcast: May 12, 2023
Check out a preview of the webinar below:
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org