Cyber Strategy: Why Your Business Needs One + How to Implement It
November 28, 2023
We all know that protecting corporate data is paramount, but why this is critical to your business and how to devise and implement a cyber strategy isn’t always clear. Without a cyber strategy, not only is your business at risk of security breaches, financial losses, and damage to its reputation, but you will also likely find yourself missing out on business opportunities to allow you to grow and compete.
Join Erika Carrasco and Richard Stobbe of Field Law, Fred Bent of s01ve Cyber Solutions, and Wesley Robinson of Iridium Risk Services for a deep dive into cyber insurance, data privacy, and incident response. Topics covered will include:
- What risks can be managed through a cyber strategy?
- What are the first steps in identifying the components of your cyber strategy?
- How can you ensure data privacy compliance and protect your organization's confidential information?
- How can you protect your organization from direct risks that will lead to legal, financial and reputational harm?
- Who should be responsible for devising and executing a cyber strategy, recognizing that it's no longer solely an IT responsibility?
- How can establishing digital trust with your clients and prospective clients lead to enhanced business growth?
- What are the next steps for a business that already has a cyber strategy?
Who should attend? Owners and executives involved with devising the overall corporate strategy should attend this workshop to understand why this area must form a part of the overall strategy for every business.
Space is limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Date: Tuesday, November 28
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Location: Field Law Calgary (400 - 444 7 AVE SW)
Cost: $125 + GST / attendee
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.