2021 - A Year in Review: Labour + Employment (Part 1)
January 25, 2022
Join members of our Labour + Employment Group for our annual Year in Review, which focuses on legal updates for management and employee groups.
Part 1 of this series covered Labour and Occupational Health + Safety. To view the recording for Part 2, which covered Privacy, Employment and Human Rights, please click here.
Labour Presented by Frank Molnar, QC + Joël Michaud
- Developments Surrounding Cases on Vaccination Policies
- Update on the Jurisdiction of Labour Arbitrators Over Human Rights Complaints
- Random Drug + Alcohol Testing Policy Upheld at Safety-Sensitive Workplace: Now What?
- Amendments to the Canada Labour Code
Occupational Health + Safety Presented by Steve Eichler + Kimberly Precht
- Changes to the OHS Act and Code: Is Safety Now Leaner + More Employer-Friendly?
- Noteworthy 2021 Cases: We Have More Than Just COVID News!
- A Review of Alberta Convictions from 2021
||This session has been approved by CPHR Alberta for 1.5 CPD hours.
Original broadcast: January 25, 2022
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org