2021 - A Year in Review: Labour + Employment (Part 1)
January 25, 2022
Join members of our Labour + Employment Group for our annual Year in Review, which focuses on legal updates for management and employee groups.
Part 1 of this series will cover Labour and Occupational Health + Safety. For information on Part 2, which will cover Privacy, Employment and Human Rights, please click here.
||The Part 1 session has been approved by CPHR Alberta for CPD hours.
Labour Presented by Frank Molnar, QC + Joël Michaud
- Developments Surrounding Cases on Vaccination Policies
- Update on the Jurisdiction of Labour Arbitrators Over Human Rights Complaints
- Random Drug + Alcohol Testing Policy Upheld at Safety-Sensitive Workplace: Now What?
- Amendments to the Canada Labour Code
Occupational Health + Safety Presented by Steve Eichler + Kimberly Precht
- Changes to the OHS Act and Code: Is Safety Now Leaner + More Employer-Friendly?
- Noteworthy 2021 Cases: We Have More Than Just COVID News!
- A Review of Alberta Convictions from 2021
Virtual Webinar - click here to register
|Tuesday, January 25
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
|If you are unable to attend at the scheduled time please register and a
link to the recording will be sent to you.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org