2021 - A Year in Review: Labour + Employment (Part 2)
February 24, 2022
Join members of our Labour + Employment Group for our annual Year in Review webinar, which focuses on legal updates for management and employee groups.
Part 2 of this series will cover Privacy, Human Rights and Employment. To view the recording for Part 1, which covered Labour and Occupational Health + Safety, please click here.
Privacy Presented by Kelly Nicholson + Katrina Haymond
- COVID-19 + Implications for Privacy in the Workplace
- Conducting Surveillance of Employees: When Do Employers Cross the Line?
- Is Off-Duty Conduct Always Private? How Much Are Employers Entitled to Know?
Human Rights Presented by Christin Elawny + Caitlyn Field
- Developments in Family Status in Alberta
- Increases in Human Rights Damages Awards
- COVID-19 Policies + Accommodation
Employment Presented by Albert Nolette + Lee Carter
- Important Employment Law Decisions From 2021
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Constructive Dismissal Claims + Damage Awards
- Assessment of Damages for Loss of Opportunity to Earn Bonuses + Incentive Entitlements
- Enforceability of Vaccination + Testing Policies
||This session has been approved by CPHR Alberta for 2 CPD hours.
Original broadcast: February 24, 2022
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org