People, Pets + Parking: A Property Manager's Guide to HOAs
October 15, 2021
Join Erin Berney and John Gilbert for a special edition of People, Pets + Parking! As it becomes more and more common for condominium Property Managers to also manage Homeowners' Associations (HOAs), it's important to be aware of the similarities and differences between the two types of organizations. Want to learn about what other issues Property Managers are seeing as they take on managing an HOA? Have a legal question of your own? Drop-in for a few minutes to ask a question or stay for the full hour to hear the whole discussion. Your questions guide the session and Erin and John provide their legal perspectives.
Join us for a discussion on the key considerations Property Managers need to be aware of as they begin working with HOAs:
- What does a Property Manager need to know regarding the liability of HOAs?
- What are the top considerations for risk and insurance management?
- What are an HOA's obligations to members?
- What are the best practices when it comes to collections and enforcement of caveats?
Who should attend? This session is designed for Property Managers who are seeing increased work in the management of Homeowners' Associations.
Original broadcast: October 15, 2021
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming People, Pets + Parking Events
- How to Avoid + Address Parking Issues - more info
Past People, Pets + Parking Events