People, Pets + Parking: Pandemic Problems - Part 1
April 30, 2021
Join Erin Berney and Niall Burke for a complimentary new webinar series designed for Property Managers based on the challenges seen most frequently: people, pets and parking. Have a legal question? Want to learn what other issues are plaguing property managers? Drop-in for a few minutes to ask a question or stay for the full hour and hear the discussion. Your questions guide the session and we provide our legal perspectives.
On April 30, we held a drop-in for a discussion on the residual impact of COVID-19 on condominiums.
- What are the top considerations regarding rentals and repairs in the COVID-era?
- How and when can Property Managers access units?
- Do condo boards need to create a mask policy? How can it be implemented and enforced?
Who should attend? This session is designed for Property Managers or anyone involved in renting condominium properties.
Original broadcast: Friday, April 30
Time: Noon - 1 PM MT
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date
People, Pets + Parking: Pandemic Problems – Part 2
On July 9, drop-in for a discussion on the residual impact of COVID-19 on condominiums and how it affects AGMs.
- How should violations of health restrictions by owners or occupants be responded to?
- What do Property Managers need to know about addressing arrears?
- Recent amendments allowing for electronic general meetings and what does this mean for condo corporations?
People, Pets + Parking: Condo Manager Regulation
On September 17, drop-in for a discussion on how the new Condo Manager licensing regime in Alberta will impact Property Managers.
- What are the new educational requirements for Managers?
- What content is required in management agreements?