Unpacking Concussion Injuries with Dr. Martin Mrazik
October 26, 2023
In the ever-evolving landscape of insurance law, staying up to date on developments in the areas of concussions, mild traumatic brain injuries, and post-concussive syndrome is vital. Understanding recent cases and their outcomes is crucial for making informed decisions in your claims management.
Join Dr. Martin Mrazik and Field Law's Marc Yu for a complimentary webinar that will discuss:
- The difference between concussions, mild traumatic brain injuries, and post-concussive syndrome
- A review of recent cases involving these injuries and the damages awarded
- How to engage experts and what information they will require
- Cognitive testing and how neuropsychologists translate results into findings
- Common challenges with assessing a claim, such as pre-existing or non-incident related conditions
Who should attend: The webinar will be of interest to adjusters and claims examiners investigating personal injury claims, particularly with claims of psychological or brain injuries.
Original broadcast: October 26, 2023
Questions? Contact Kate at email@example.com