2022 - A Year in Review: Labour + Employment (Part 1)
Seminar + Webinar
January + February 2023
Join members of our Labour + Employment Group for our annual Year in Review, which focuses on legal updates for management and employee groups.
Part 1 of this series will cover Labour, Occupational Health + Safety and Immigration. To register for Part 2, which covers Privacy, Employment and Human Rights, please click here.
Labour Presented by Frank Molnar, KC + Jason Kully
- Vaccination Policies Update
- Update on Random Drug + Alcohol Testing Decision
- Update on Labour Relations Code and Canada Labour Code Amendments
Occupational Health + Safety Presented by Steve Eichler + Connor Malone
- What Did OHS Law Have to Say About COVID?
- Five Years of the Inclusion of Bullying + Harassment in Alberta's OHS Act: What Have We Learned?
- A Review of Alberta’s 2022 OHS Cases
Immigration Presented by Cory Dawson
- Updates to Canadian Immigration Policies
- Immigration Procedures for Canadian Employers + Employees
||This session has been approved by CPHR Alberta for 2 CPD hours.
Questions? Contact email@example.com