Investigation Tales: Strategies + Tips for Challenging Investigations
December 13, 2022
Join Field Law’s Professional Regulatory Group and your professional regulatory colleagues for a special holiday roundtable.
At this roundtable, our seasoned guest panelists with discuss anticipating and responding to challenging issues in investigations. Topics covered will include:
- Selecting the right investigative staff for your profession
- Dealing with chronic or “shotgun approach” complainants
- Investigating complaints about conduct from years ago
- Alternatives to discipline hearings
Thank you to our guest panelists:
- Sandy Davis, Complaints Director, CLPNA
- Garth Jesperson, Director, Investigations, APEGA
- Karen Melon, Investigation Officer, CRNA
Who should attend? This roundtable is designed for Complaints Directors, Investigation Committees, Investigators, and staff of professional regulatory organizations.
Date: Tuesday, December 13
Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Location: Field Law Edmonton (2500 - 10175 101 ST)
This roundtable is only being presented in person and will not be broadcast virtually.
Questions? Contact email@example.com