Legal + Financial Checkup for Small Businesses
March 23, 2021
What legal issues should small and mid-sized business owners be aware of? What financial processes should be in place to support the business's health?
Join Field Law's Lyndon Thiessen and KWB Chartered Professional Accountants' Alison Colton for an exclusive webinar and Q+A session designed to provide business owners with tools that will help them succeed.
Topics covered will include:
- Best practices in corporate governance to mitigate risk
- Corporate structuring to protect your assets
- Simplifying your processes and workflows to save time and money
- Using financial records to make better business decisions
- Optimizing your tax strategies
Who should attend? This webinar is designed for small and mid-sized business owners, particularly those operating in the construction, auto or medical industries.
Original broadcast: March 23, 2022
Questions? Contact Kate at email@example.com