Forensic Evidence: How to Prevent + Protect Against Spoliation
November 26, 2020
Join Field Law's Danielle Mousseau and Origin and Cause's Matthew Obach and Martin Coles for a webinar discussing:
• An overview of the law on spoliation
• Knowing when to engage the services of a Forensic Engineer
• Securing and preserving a scene
• Documenting and photographing scenes effectively
• The forensic engineering investigative process
Who should attend: The presentation will be of interest to adjusters, claims examiners across all industries and all who deal with fire/flood losses.
This webinar will be submitted for accreditation.
Original broadcast: Thursday, November 26