When your organization faces allegations of harassment or sexual misconduct, you need a professional advisor which has a depth of experience helping organizations navigate these significant challenges and risks. When Field Law is retained by an organization, we offer strategic advice designed to manage risk to the organization and provide a fair process to all participants. If we are asked to conduct or oversee investigations, then our reputation for neutrality and our experience with complex, high-stakes investigations helps build confidence in the investigative process.
Field Law helps organizations in both the public and private sector with the following services:
- Reviewing and updating harassment, bullying and whistle-blower policies
- Training on conducting workplace investigations, and
- Assisting HR professionals and leadership teams develop organizational responses to allegations.
- Conducting investigations
- Providing oversight of investigations being conducted by employers or third-parties
- Comprehensive advice on investigations, employment law, labour law, human rights, disclosure/privacy and insurance issues arising from allegations, and
- Taking a multi-disciplinary approach and provide referrals to communications/PR and crisis management advisors, investigators, and safe disclosure consultants.
Field Law can help your organization be ready. To discuss how Field Law can help you with training or navigating sexual misconduct and harassment investigations, please contact Kelly Nicholson
in Calgary or Joël Michaud
in Edmonton and Yellowknife.