Every day we help companies become and remain compliant with the requirements of provincial, territorial and federal legislation. With a business-focused and hassle-free approach to your corporate secretarial requirements our experienced lawyers and paralegals will save you time and provide you with peace of mind that your company’s obligations are met.
The Corporate Secretarial Services team at Field Law has unrivalled knowledge to help you manage the many facets of your business, including:
- Acting as the registered office for companies incorporated in other provinces or outside of Canada
- Acting as registered head office and records office
- Preparing resolutions of directors and shareholders
- Annual maintenance of corporate minute books and completing annual corporate filings
- Company formation services
- Governance and regulatory compliance
- Name or director changes
- Shareholder meeting services
- Continuous disclosure services
We’re here to support you. To access our team of governance and legal advisors, contact Melissa Cook or Ayanna Ferdinand Catlyn.