People, Pets + Parking: Aging Condominiums - Repair or Terminate?
March 17, 2023
Join Erin Berney and John Gilbert for a complimentary webinar series designed for Property Managers based on the challenges seen most frequently: people, pets and parking. Have a legal question? Want to learn what other issues are plaguing property managers? Drop-in for a few minutes to ask a question or stay for the full hour and hear the discussion. Your questions guide the session and Erin and John provide their legal perspectives.
On March 17th, our session will cover aging condos, including:
- What should Property Managers, Boards and Unit Owners consider when deciding whether to wind down or terminate a condominium?
- What are some best practices to manage large capital repair projects?
- How will Alberta’s new prompt payment legislation impact condominiums undertaking anything from small repairs to large replacement projects?
- What steps need to be taken if a condominium corporation is being terminated?
- What happens when a condominium corporation is terminated?
Who should attend? This session is designed for Property Managers or anyone who owns or lives in an aging condominium.
Original broadcast: March 17, 2023
Check out a preview of the webinar below:
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org