People, Pets + Parking: Your Condo Building Insurance Questions Answered
September 16, 2022
Join Erin Berney and John Gilbert for a complimentary webinar series designed for Property Managers based on the challenges seen most frequently: people, pets and parking. Have a legal question? Want to learn what other issues are plaguing property managers? Drop in for a few minutes to ask a question, or stay for the full hour and hear the discussion. Your questions guide the session and Erin and John will provide their legal perspectives.
Join us for a discussion on condo insurance issues, including:
- What does the Condo Corporation Policy cover, and what does an Individual Policy cover?
- What are the legal requirements for insurance, depending on the type of condominium property?
- Do you need a Standard Insurable Unit Description, and what is that anyway?
- When can you charge the deductible (or other costs related to repair) back to an owner on an insurable loss?
- What steps/best practices should be followed when an insured loss occurs?
Who should attend? This session is designed for Property Managers or anyone involved in renting condominium properties.
Original broadcast: September 16, 2022
Questions? Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org