Stéphane McCrum is a business lawyer in our Edmonton office with a focus on corporate and commercial transactions, real estate and estate planning.
Stéphane can assist clients with a range of legal matters, including:
• Incorporation of businesses
• Negotiating and preparing commercial contracts
• Purchase and sale of businesses
• Purchase and sale of commercial property
• Corporate reorganizations
• Commercial and residential real estate
• Wills and Estates
Stéphane takes a client-focused approach to each of his files. He seeks to understand his client's needs and interests and to work diligently to help them achieve their goals, all while being open and accessible throughout the process.
Value to Clients
“I try to provide practical advice to help ease the often-stressful experience of visiting a lawyer. Clients appreciate my ability to simplify complex issues and communicate what they need to know."
Outside the Office
Stéphane likes to keep active by playing various sports. He enjoys getting out to the mountains to hike or ski.