A Guide for Employers on the Legal Parameters of Vaccinations in the Workplace
HRD Employment Law Masterclass
September 8, 2021
With much of the population now in the process of getting their final vaccinations, employers will need to assess how this will impact their office environment and how to deal with employees who remain unvaccinated. Can employers mandate that workers are vaccinated as a condition of employment? What factors should determine how employers respond if employees refuse vaccines? How does this impact their potential liabilities?
- Case law and provincial guidelines impacting vaccines in the workplace
- Privacy considerations and what information employers can request
- Liability and other risks in voluntary vaccine settings
- Disciplinary issues for non-vaccinated employees
- Can organizations incentivize vaccinations?
Ayla Akgungor addresses these questions September 8th at the HRD Employment Law Masterclass. Register here.