Commercial Real Estate
News + Views + Events
At Field Law, we bring a wealth of experience and expertise to our commercial real estate clients. We represent the owners and managers of office buildings, shopping centres as well as multi-use downtown complexes and industrial sites. We can assist our clients in all steps in the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of all types of real estate. We commit to provide the highest level of expertise and services to our clients.
Our practice includes:
- Purchase and sale of all types of commercial real estate, including shopping centres, mixed use complexes, office, apartment and industrial buildings;
- Due diligence investigation and review;
- Condominiumization, strata-title separation;
- Structuring and negotiation of joint venture agreements and real estate syndications;
- Negotiation and finalization of development and other agreements with municipal authorities;
- Representation before subdivision and development appeal boards and other planning boards and tribunals;
- Negotiation of construction agreements;
- Negotiation and completion of interim and long-term project financing;
- Preparing all manner of easements, rights of way, restrictive covenants, building schemes and joint use agreements; and
- Negotiation and finalization of leases.