Many borrowers are unprepared for the common business loan and commercial property financing issues that might arise when purchasing commercial real estate. Our experience working with the banking industry enables us to provide creative and innovative solutions to your financial problems.
We are experienced in financing real estate projects and the legal issues encountered, both from the borrower/owner’s perspective and from the lender’s perspective. We assist with choosing appropriate financing techniques, negotiating terms and designing financial products that meet your specific business, tax and accounting needs.
We have helped clients with the varying legal aspects of financing retail outlets and shopping centres, industrial developments and office developments, including:
- Financing agreements for development projects
- Negotiation, preparation and registration of security
- Foreclosures and collections
- Security realization
- Negotiation and finalization of loan agreements
- Regulatory compliance matters
- Commercial security agreements
- Security enforcement matters
- Loan restructuring
- Reorganizations and work-outs
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and receivership