Fiona Osanife is a paralegal in our Calgary office, focusing on Business Law.
Fiona has a strong background and knowledge of business law specifically relating to incorporations, dissolutions, revivals, amalgamations, amendments, searches, continuances, resolutions, trademarks, extra provincial registrations, director/officer changes and trade name registrations.
Fiona's experience includes:
- Drafting documents relating to corporation extra provincial registrations, amalgamations, amendments, continuances, director/officer changes and trade name registrations;
- Performing corporate registry filings and registration matters;
- Preparation of corporate documents such as extra provincial registration, incorporations, dissolutions, revivals, amendments, amalgamations;
- Performing corporate due diligence searches, conflict searches;
- Opening and closing corporation files;
- Processing annual registration filings with federal and extra provincial corporate registries;
- Reviewing and submitting general filings – extra-provincial registrations, amalgamations, business names, not for profit, partnerships (general and limited), name changes, limited partnership renewals, amendments, continuances, discontinuances, restoration, cancellation registration;
- Updating and maintaining corporate, files, and corporate database;
- Drafting resolutions, including annual resolutions and changes to directors, officers, and registered office address, and other corporate maintenance;
- Preparation of documentation and transactions for corporate matters; and
- Completion of annual returns.
Value to Clients
"I am a customer focused individual who focuses on the needs of my clients with the aim of providing excellent client satisfaction and support. I interact well with diverse client groups and also maintain an excellent collaborative work style. I offer excellent interpersonal, and relationship building abilities matched with a unique combination of organizational, and time management skills. I bring to my clients, solid communication and customer service abilities, and integrity."
Outside the Office
In her spare time, Fiona enjoys traveling, reading and listening to music. She also enjoys being active and spending time outdoors with friends and family.