Field Law - Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 13, 2020
As the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to unfold, Field Law has taken steps to minimize the potential impact of the virus. As of March 12, all our offices (Calgary, Edmonton and Yellowknife) remain open and fully functioning.
In line with advice from Alberta Health Services (AHS), we have taken the following steps:
- Followed AHS guidelines regarding self-isolation for 14 days in cases of travel outside Canada
- Limited all non-essential business travel
- Enhanced our office sanitation efforts
- Postponed non-essential firm events and social activities, and
- Prepared and equipped Fielders with the tools and resources they need to work remotely to continue to bring value to our clients.
We kindly ask that our clients, guests, suppliers and contractors follow provincial health service advice to ensure their own safety as well as the safety of our other clients, guests, suppliers and contractors, our people and the public.
Field Law has a well-established Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan, which includes pandemic planning to ensure that the Firm can maintain its service standards while protecting the well-being of all Fielders.
Please reach out to your relationship lawyer or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the conduct of your matters during this time.