Cannabis in the Workplace - Implications for Northern Employers
June 5, 2018
What Northern Employers Need to Know About Cannabis in the Workplace
Join Field Law’s Labour and Employment Group for a detailed, scenario-based half-day workshop providing practical advice and useful tips to prepare your organization for situations involving cannabis in the workplace.
During this comprehensive half-day workshop we'll review:
- What to do when an employee advises that they have a medical authorization to use cannabis
- When accommodation may be required and how to accommodate
- What to do if you suspect an addiction
- What actions to take if you suspect an employee may be impaired at work, when you can discipline and how to test for impairment
- How to balance employee rights and safety
Registration is limited so register early to guarantee your spot in this intimate and informative session.
Date: Tuesday, June 5
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (breakfast and registration will open at 8:30 AM)
Location: Northview Boardroom, YK Centre (4905 48 ST, Yellowknife)
Cost: $150.00 + GST / attendee
For workshop questions contact Kate at email@example.com