A Primer – Occupational Therapy
June 5, 2018
Join Field Law's Sharon Stefanyk and Occupational Therapist Gillian Bagg for an opportunity to learn from an occupational therapist experienced in providing expert opinion regarding a person’s physical capacities and their ability to participate in their usual activities at work, at home, and in their social endeavours. Learn why a Functional Capacity Assessment is necessary and how the Courts view this type of expert evidence!
Topics covered include:
- What is an Occupational Therapist?
- An OTs role in personal injury litigation
- What a comprehensive OT assessment and report should look like?
- What information is needed when preparing an OT/CFC rebuttal file review?
- What is looked for during an assessment?
- What are the courts saying regarding Occupational Therapy assessments and Future Care Costs?
Date: Tuesday, June 5
Time: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Location: Field Law Edmonton (2500 - 10175 101 ST)
Breakfast and registration will open at 8:00 AM.
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.