Our Calgary office has an immediate opening for an Accounting Services Clerk to join our Accounting Services Team at Field Law. Our Accounting Services department is integrated across all offices and is responsible for the firms overall accounting functions, preparing and ensuring timely, relevant, and accurate financial information.
Reporting to our Team Lead of Calgary Accounting Services, as Accounting Services Clerk, you will be part of a team responsible to provide support across all offices and will ensure your job duties are done in a timely and efficient manner.
We place great value in a candidate’s ability to recognize the importance of team work to participate in facilitating a culture of collaboration.
Duties + Responsibilities
As Accounting Services Clerk, you will:
- Be responsible for the billings of the firm.
- Process e-billings through 3rd party billing software.
- Receive client payment calls related to accounts receivable.
- Assist with accounts receivables (payments), accounts payables (disbursements/vendor invoices) and trust as needed.
Qualifications + Skills
- Experience and familiarity with online banking
- Experience in full cycle accounting is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Entry level accounting skills
- Completion of high school diploma
- Minimum 2 years of Law Firm experience in an accounting department.
- Normal week-day office hours (35 hours)
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be notified.