Intellectual Property + Technology
MOVE YOUR CAREER TO FIELD LAW
At Field Law our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a regional law firm with offices in Calgary, Edmonton and Yellowknife, we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
- Registered Canadian and/or US Patent Agent or Lawyer likely with a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree
- Experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the US and Canada.
The ideal candidate:
- Appreciates the importance of client service, enjoys challenging work and has a strong work ethic
- Is responsive to client needs and expectations
- Confidently structures written and oral communications in a clear, concise and articulate manner, with appropriate language and focusing on key points
- Acts as a strategic advisor by asking questions and diligently approaching clients’ matters to understand their IP needs, including to solve unexpressed needs, and
- Maintains integrity, professionalism and high ethical and personal standards.
Field Law is a place where professional development is a priority and professionals are supported to take their skills to the next level. We’re friendly, respectful, supportive, collaborative and guided by our values of professional excellence, ethics and best in class client service.